In many cases dry ice can replace hydrojetting, chemical cleaning, brushing, mechanical cleaning or sand blasting. The cleaning waste is limited to the removed matter, since the dry ice vaporises and therefore doesn’t generate any additional waste.
The use of dry ice is completely without abrasives and will not harm any surfaces. The dry ice will expand (530 times) when transitioning into gas, as it reaches the surface and breaks loose the deposits. Dry ice in its solid form is without colour, odour and taste, and is a natural part of our atmosphere. The material is only exposed to a local cooling and therefore the environment will not be polluted due to the dry ice.
When using dry ice the need for water and chemicals is eliminated entirely and potential allergics will not be botherd by evaporation in the time after cleaning.
• Lance with nozzles
• Rotating nozzles
• Centring wagons with steering/video
• Self-going wagon/robot with steering/video
Areas of application
• Electrical equipment/trafoes etc. (voltage)
• Food industry equipment
• Fire reconstruction/removal of ash and soot
• Paint and grafitti removal
• Removal of wax, asphalt and oil
• Industrial machinery
• ”Sensitive” surroundings
• Link to PDF Brochure about dry ice cleaning.
• Link to EQUIPMENT within dry ice cleaning.