PFEER, Smoke & Gas Ingress, TR, TSR Integrity Testing
In order to comply with SI 1995 No 743, The Offshore Installations (Prevention of Fire and Explosion, and Emergency Response) Regulations 1995 it is a requirement for the Offshore operator to prove compliance of all Temporary Refuges (TR) in accordance with this regulation.
PFEER defines goals for the preventive and protective measures necessary for managing fire and explosion hazards, and for emergency response. These goals allow duty holders the flexibility to develop detailed arrangements for each stage of an installation’s life cycle.
How can IKM HVAC AS HVAC help you?
Specialists within IKM HVAC AS HVAC company have extensive experience in the evaluation and testing of the porosity of TR’s against the infiltration of smoke, fume and noxious gas.
We will conduct the required testing to meet the relevant regulations and each test is adapted to suit individual situations;
• Definitions of TR Boundary
• Pre-test surveys
• Testing and Verification
• Investigation of leakage paths
• Thermal imaging
• Smoke testing
• Repairs to or replacement of modular doors
• Repair to or upgrades of HVAC systems and components
• Develop and provide a maintains-plan to minimize future problems
• Hand over a full valid test-report