IKM Inspection was established in 2005 when IKM acquired OIS Inspection in Kristiansand. OIS Inspection was already an established and leading supplier to the offshore industry in Norway. Over the years, IKM Inspection has expanded and made several other acquisitions. We currently have branches in Fredrikstad, Drammen, Larvik, Brevik, Arendal, Kristiansand and Stavanger. We are a part of IKM Gruppen. The IKM group comprises 24 companies and has approximately 2,450 employees. The group has a budgeted turnover for 2019 amounting to NOK 4.3 billion.
Our activities largely comprise NDT and material and welding inspections.
We provide services in the fields of:
- NDT, material inspections and welding inspections
- Phased array and time of flight ultrasonic testing
- Quality control
- Inspection of pipe, tank and structure condition
- Certification of welders and solderers in collaboration with Kiwa
- Third-party checks/supplier inspections in the fields of welding, mechanical, electrical, automation, HVAC and E&I
- RPAS: Remotely piloted aircraft system/drone inspection
- Access techniques using climbers