In order to maintain the high quality of our measurements, we have invested in the most advanced references available on the market today, such as 3D scanners and advanced length measuring machines.
Thread calibration is performed on cylindrical, conical and trapezoidal threads.
Typical Instruments that we calibrate are:
- Calipers (digital / analog)
- Micrometer (digital / analog)
- Tilt indicator
- Torque wrenches
- Meter clock (digital / analogue)
- Plan interpreter (external length)
- Plan ring (inside length / diameter)
- Thread interpreter
- Adjusting rods / zero point washers (external length)
- Passbiter (comparison)