IKM Laboratorium has extensive experience from calibration of pressure-exposed equipment. We use the best equipment available on the market today to ensure the highest possible quality of our measurements. We are therefore the leading calibration laboratory within pressure in Norway.
- We cover the pressure range from absolute vacuum to 5000 bar.
- Traceability to LNE, DHI, RISE and Justervesenet
- Our best uncertainty is 30 ppm
- We calibrate differential pressure with up to 400 bar line pressure and 5 bar differential pressure.
We offer a high degree of automation and have the opportunity to combine pressure measurement with temperature cabinets or bathrooms so that we can simulate the most realistic operating conditions possible.
Typical instrument types are:
- Deadweight testers
- Transmitters / Transducers
- Dp transmitters
- Digital indicators
- Electrical printers
- Mechanical printers
- Depth sensors