Additive Manufacturing technologies (AM) can significantly reduce the cost and lead time associated with the production of components compared to traditional manufacturing methods, supporting rapid parts availability and reducing operational risk.
Complex components can be produced in a wide range of metallic and plastic materials suitable for Industry generally and the extreme high temperature, pressure and corrosive onsite environments within Oil & Gas operations.
What's on offer?
- Latest printing technologies and materials to meet a wide range of customer printing requirements.
- The backing of a technical team experienced in defining part printing suitability and specifying the optimum printing production technology in each case.
- Provision of all post production parts finishing and treatment services.
- Ability to modify material specification and/or part re-design to enhance performance and durability.
- Development of dedicated in-client AM production facilities giving on demand parts availability with reduction in supply chain and operational risk
- Support customers increase sustainability within their supply chain.
Example parts printed for production
For further enquiries, please contact us on email@example.com and one of our dedicated team members will contact you.