IKM Ocean Design capability within Subsea Structures includes: complex FE analyses, design and fabrication of subsea structures of various complexity ranging from, Retro-fit Hot Tap Tees and Gooseneck Spools, PLEMs, In-line Tees, Forged Tees, Cap-X ® systems, Suction Anchors, Tie-in Spools, Flanges.
Within the area of oil and gas industry in Norway, IKM Ocean Design is a leading provider in the following services:
- Product design, development, and Structural analysis and design using state of the art engineering software tools such as ANSYS, STAAD, AutoPipe, Mathcad and Inventor 3D modelling and drawing.
- IKM Ocean Design also has experience with testing and completion of subsea equipment’s, ROV’s, mechanical equipment and pressurized components.
- Topside engineering experience from maintenance and modification projects.
- IKM is well versed with industry standards such as NORSOK, DNV and ASME pressure vessels codes.
IKM Ocean Design Subsea Structures capability / experience:
- Structural Analyses
- Forgings - Tees, Wyes, Clamps, etc.
- Structures - Frames, Manifolds (PLEMs), PLETs, Steel / GRP Covers, etc.
- Pressure Vessels
- PLRs, Vessels, etc.
- Lifting Analyses
- Piping Analyses
- Tie-in Analyses
- Spools, hoses, flexibles
- Integrity Management
- Material Assessment
- CP Design
- Code and Standard Assessment (DNV, ASME, ISO, EuroCode, NORSOK)