Verification and certification of projects developed is an important factor to ensure safe delivery during the lifetime.
IKM Ocean Design is performing 3rd party verificaiton of SURF projects. This will ensure that the project is developed using industry state-of-the-art engineering practice. A verification is normally also performed towards the standards that are used in the area. For the NCS this is normally NORSOK/ISO/DNV.
As required by the Client IKM Ocean Design will perform:
• Document verification.
• Verification of welding procedures (pWPS, WPS, WPQ).
• Perform audits and deliver audit reports of contractors.
• Inspection at manufacturing sites.
• Offshore presence to support owner.
• Issue of SoC (Statement of Compliance).
• Issue of Certificate of Conformity.
Some reference projects:
- Skogul Development (AkerBP)
- Yme New Development – Verification of Existing SURF System
- Ivar Aasen Flowlines - 3rd Party Verification (AkerBP)
- Edvard Grieg Pipelines - 3rd Party Verification (Statoil)
- Gullfaks Subsea Compressor Station – 3rd Party Verification of OneSubsea (Statoil)
- Svalin Pipelay and Subsea Installation - Verification (Statoil)
- Oselvar PIP project – 3rd Party verification and Certification