The disciplines of engineering, project management and operational modifications.
We have engineers and technicians who contribute to projects and operating organisations for long or short term assignments. These may often be resources who contribute at shipyards for larger development projects or specialists who contribute to building up new operational organisations for new facilities. We also contribute to various modification projects.
IKM Operations provides services within the following areas:
- Project engineers in all disciplines
- Project management
- Operational modifications and upgrades
- Replacement of equipment
- Engineering support for operating organisations
- LCI functions
Examples of assignments for different customers:
- Gaz De France/Engie: Provision of support in building up a new operational organisation for Gjøa.
- Total/Equinor: Martin Linge site support during construction in Korea, Norway, Sweden, Poland Commissioning support offshore
- BG Norge/Norske Shell: Specialist support for pre-ops organisation for Knarr FPSO.
- OMV Early phase counselling for Wisting.
- Aker Solutions: Supply of multidisciplinary engineering services for several projects.
- Rosenberg WorleyParson: Support for various modification projects.