Maintenance engineering is a combination of all the technical, administrative and management related actions throughout the life-cycle of a unit, for the purpose of maintaining or recreating a condition where it is capable of fulfilling its required functionality.
Why do we need maintenance engineering:
- Maintenance engineering assists in providing increased reliability, accessibility, maintenance adaption and equipment security.
- In brief: the right maintenance, at the right time, with the right amount of effort!
- What we can offer in terms of maintenance engineering:
- Maintenance engineering and management
- Digitalisation facilitation and improving efficiency within maintenance management for our customers
- Optimisation of maintenance plans and systems
- Maintenance analyses e.g. consequence classification, RCM, FMEA, FMECA
- Implementation/changes to the customer’s ERP/CMIMS systems
- Project management, counselling and improvement work (Lean
We have gained wide ranging expertise within this technical area and always work closely with customers and partners to achieve good solutions for safe and efficient operation.
- Engie/Neptune: Maintenance project planning and optimisation for Gjøa
- Total/Equinor: Maintenance and project planning and maintenance instructions for all systems and disciplines for Martin Linge
- WorleyParson: Maintenance engineering and spare parts follow-up for Conocophillips
- BG Norge/Shell: Consulting related to operational improvements for maintenance and materials handling for Knarr FPSO
- OMV: Development of a maintenance philosophy for Wisting.
- Repsol: Handling changes to CMIMS system.
- Apply Sørco/Equinor: Consulting/team management operational maintenance management
- Aker Solutions: Multidisciplinary engineering services sub-contractor.