PIPE CUTTING MACHINE
Equipment Weight - (kg):
Transportation on pallet
Area of use / certification
Portable pipe cut and bevel machine
Mounting (ID / OD):
Flow / Pressure / Volume
Range of use - Minimum (Ø mm):
Range of use - Max recom.(Ø mm):
Air supply (P@Q):
2.83 m3/min @ 6.2 bar
53 ltr/min @ 103 bar
Equipment / Functions:
The R&MTRAVL is a portable milling machine capable of cold cutting and beveling simultaneously on all machinable pipe materials, pipe schedules and pipe sizes from 6” up to 72” O.D.
Tackle tanks and vessels up to 433” dia. Secured by its own tensioning chain, the R&MTRAVL drives itself around the pipe as it machines.
• Simultaneous Cutting & Beveling
• Horizontal and Vertical Operation
• Preferred Cold Cutting Method
• Compact, Portable Design
• Pneumatic or Hydraulic Drive
• Easy to Set-Up and Operate
• Fast and Accurate Cuts
• Fits 6in–72in OD (DN150–1800)
- Pneumatic: Adjustable from 35 to 55 rpm for use on work-hardened alloys.
- Hydraulic: Adjustable from 0-60 rpm.
- Work Speed: 3” of surface feed per minute, max. (Provides cutting the of 1 min per inch of pipe diameter). (10” pipe = 10 min.) Over 1/2” all as well as most alloys require reduced feed rate
- Controls (Model E & HE): Cutter on-off, feed on-off, with interlock to prevent machine feed unless cutter is turning, adjustable feed control. (Model HE Only) Flow control valves.
- Separate controls provide adjustable spindle speed and cutter speed. Forward/Reverse valve governs machine travel direction.