Area of use / certification
KM65 / KM3000
- Power Options:
Equipment / Functions:
Keyway Length: 6" (152.4 mm), optional 1.25" (31.8 mm)
Keyway Width: 1.25" (31.8 mm)
Shaft Diameter: 0.75 – 10.5" (19.1 – 266.7 mm)
Compact & Powerful
- Compact, rugged, portable milling machine for on-site keyway and other milling jobs.
- Self-centering and self-aligning V-base.
- Needs only 1.5 inches (38.1 mm) of shaft for clamping.
- Clamps on shafts up to 10.5 inches (266.7 mm) diameter with optional chain clamp.
- Slotted V-base allows you to cut right to the end of the shaft.
Efficient Operations with High Quality Components
- Vertical and horizontal travel via hand crank.
- Dovetail ways for accurate cutting action.
- Standard Weldon-type spindle accepts 5/8 inch end mills, or 16 mm shank end mills on metric machines.
- Precision Acme thread leadscrew with roller thrust bearings.
- Zeroing-type vertical adjustment dial calibrated to control cutter depth in 0.001 inch (0.1 mm) increments.
- Sealed aluminum alloy gear box permits operation at any angle.
- Precision ground quill housing ensures smooth operation.