Area of use / certification
- Power Options:
Equipment / Functions:
A rugged performer designed with a 2 inch (50.8 mm) sideshift to cut wide keyways at minimal cost. Versatile, smooth and precise, it mounts anywhere along a shaft, at any angle, and eliminates the need for a costly assortment of different size cutters.
For shaft diameters ranging from 4 to 24 inches (101.6 to 609.6 mm).
Keyway Length: 8" (203.2 mm)
Keyway Width: 3.25" with 2" sideshift (82.6 mm with 50.8 mm sideshift)
Shaft Diameter: 4"-24" (101.6 – 609.6 mm)
High quality, heavy-duty machine
- Cuts new keyways up to 3.25 inches (82.6 mm) wide and 7.88 inches (200.2 mm) long in one setup.
- Two-inch (50.8 mm) lateral travel allows cutting wide pockets or slots with a single end mill.
- Universal type motor and triple gear reduction provide plenty of torque.
- Permanently sealed lubrication, so machine can be operated at any angle.
- The leadscrew is a precision Acme thread and is fitted with roller thrust bearings.
- Anti-friction bearings used throughout.
- Dovetail ways machined for smooth movement in both longitudinal and transversal directions.
- Features zeroing-type adjusting dial for controlling cutter depth.
- Contoured base is self-centering and self-aligning on the shaft.
- Electronic speed control offers precision control of spindle speeds while retaining full torque over available rpm range.
Compact, easy to set up, versatile
- Needs only 8.5 inches (215.9 mm) of shaft for clamping, or only 10.5 inches (266.7 mm) of shaft for clamping from an obstruction.
- Mounts on shafts from 4 – 24 inches (101.6 – 609.6 mm) in diameter.
- Mounts anywhere along the shaft.
- Rapid longitudinal travel can be made with a drill motor for quick setups.
- 0.75 inches (19.05 mm) is the standard spindle size for inch-machines.
- 20 mm (0.79 inches) is the standard spindle size for metric machines.