Area of use / certification
- Power Options:
Max X-Axis Travel (mm):
Max Y-Axis Travel (mm):
Max Vertical Travel:
Equipment / Functions:
The PM4200 HSK features longitudinal power feed with cross travel controlled manually. Attachable to the workpiece or to a support structure. Choose X-axis travel up to 20, 49, or 78 inches (508.0, 1244.6, or 1981.2 mm).
Quality Machine Design with Power-Packed Performance
- Precision machined dovetail ways and adjustable gibs provide smooth accurate travel.
- All gears and drives are permanently lubricated and sealed to allow operation in any position.
- Hydraulic, pneumatic, and electric motors are available to provide power for milling spindle.
- Feed options include manual, electric, and pneumatic.
Rigid and Durable
- Compact yet rigid design for hard to reach and limited clearance applications.
- An extended ram may be used in conjunction with the more powerful and versatile HSK spindle.
- The optional HSK milling head swivel plate accessory allows 360° range of spindle angles.
- Cross slide allows mounting of milling spindle on either side of the bed.
- Optional sub-plates are available for extra bed rigidity and installation versatility.
Quick and Easy Setup
- The PM4200 3-axis portable milling machine provides precise and versatile on the job milling capabilities.
- It is designed to be attached either to the work piece or to a support structure beside it.
- Beds are available in 20, 49 and 78 inch (508, 1244.6 and 1981.2 mm) travel.