Area of use / certification
- Power Options:
Max X-Axis Travel (mm):
Max Y-Axis Travel (mm):
Max Vertical Travel:
Equipment / Functions:
- The versatile PM5000 three-axis hydraulic milling machine consists of a 12" (305 mm)wide bed with an 8" (203 mm) wide saddle.
- A 22" (559 mm) long cross carriage ram provides up to14" (356 mm) travel and can be centered across the bed, extended over either side of the bed, or positioned parallel to the bed.
- The bed’s dovetail ways feature a high-lubricity polymer for smooth operation
- The milling head is belt driven. A drawbolt holds the machine tool in the spindle.
- The spindle has a 3" (76.2 mm) diameter hardchrome-plated quill and hardened helicaldrive gears.
- The spindle gear box rotates around the spindle centerline.
- The heavy-duty quill clamp can be indexed in 900increments and offset mounted to increase machining reach.
- Spindle travel is provided by a 6" (152 mm) dovetail slide with manual feed.
- Tools attach by a #40 machine tooltaper with drawbolt retention.
- Power feeds are available for the X and Y axes