Area of use / certification
- Power Options:
Max X-Axis Travel (mm):
Max Y-Axis Travel (mm):
Max Vertical Travel:
Equipment / Functions:
- The versatile PM5000 three-axis hydraulic milling machine consists of a 12" (305 mm)wide bed with an 8" (203 mm) wide saddle.
- A 22" (559 mm) long cross carriage ramprovides up to14" (356 mm) travel and can becentered across the bed, extended overeither side of the bed, or positioned parallelto the bed.
- The bed’s dovetail ways featurea high-lubricity polymer for smoothoperation
- The milling head is belt driven. A drawboltholds the machine tool in the spindle.
- The spindle has a 3" (76.2 mm) diameter hardchrome-plated quill and hardened helicaldrive gears.
- The spindle gear box rotatesaround the spindle centerline.
- The heavy-duty quill clamp can be indexed in 900increments and offset mounted to increasemachining reach.
- Spindle travel is providedby a 6" (152 mm) dovetail slide with manualfeed.
- Tools attach by a #40 machine tooltaper with drawbolt retention.
- Power feedsare available for the X and Y axes