PUMP FOR PIGGING / CHEMICAL CLEANING
20’ Offshore ISO container with forklift channels and lifting slings. DNV 2.7.1 / EN 12079 Can be stacked in height with use of ISO locks
Area of use / certification
Offshore Zone 2 (83dBA), Norsok Z-015, Solas 74 Ch.II-2 ATEX II 3G IIA T3
Flow / Pressure / Volume
Diesel Tank Volume (ltr):
Diesel consumption (ltr/hr):
MUST BE CONNECTED TO SEPERATE PUMP UNIT (PP-71B/C)
Motor / Engine(s)
Caterpillar C-32 1450 BHP (900HHP)
Motor1 (Cert. No.):
230 V, 1 phase, 10-16 A, 50/60 Hz (Control, gas/fire central)
Equipment / Functions:
MUST BE CONNECTED TO SEPERATE PUMP UNIT (PP-71B Triplex or PP-71C Centrifugal), (see separate datasheets for technical information)
Two-piece unit, where the engine and pump has to be connected via a drive shaft, hydraulic and diesel hoses (Diesel tank is located at pump unit).
- Signal to platform if : Fire and gas alarm
- Novec 1230 Fire extinguishing system
- Unit is certified by Notified Body (DNV) to run without flame traps in the exhaust in hazardous area (Zone 2).
MOTOR SHUT DOWN IF:
- To high r.p.m on motor.
- Protective guard on pump.
- High exhaust temperature.
- Emergency stop from control room
- High coolant temperature.
- Emergency stop on remote panel.
- Emergency stop on unit.
- Low level coolant
- Low oil pressure.
- Fire alarm
- 10% Lel Gas alarm.