PUMP FOR PIGGING / CHEMICAL CLEANING
10’ Offshore ISO container with forklift pockets and lifting slings. DNV 2.7-1 Can be stacked in height with use of ISO locks.
Area of use / certification
Offshore, Zone II, Norsok Z-015, ATEX II 3G IIA T3
Flow / Pressure / Volume
Hz v Q-max measure:
Hz v P-max measure:
3602 ltr/min @ 113 bar (6" Plunger@7. gear, 2100 RPM)
2035 ltr/min @ 201 bar (6" Plunger@4. gear, 2100 RPM)
961 ltr/min @ 425bar (6" Plunger@1. gear, 2100 RPM)
Diesel Tank Volume (ltr):
Diesel consumption (ltr/hr):
6” 150 Ansi via integrated feed pump or external feeder minimum 3.5 bar at full flow on triplex pump
2 ea. 3" Fig 1502 Female.
Gardner Denver GD-2250 Triplex pump . Standard Plunger 6", other sizes on request.
Motor / Engine(s)
MUST BE CONNECTED TO SEPERATE MOTOR UNIT (PP-73A)
Equipment / Functions:
MUST BE CONNECTED TO SEPERATE MOTOR UNIT (PP-73A), (see separate datasheets for technical information)
Two-piece unit, where the engine and pump has to be connected via a drive shaft, hydraulic and diesel hoses (Diesel tank is located at pump unit).
Diesel level must be limited to 600 liters for offshore use.
Power End S/N : 1306007
Fluid End S/N : GO39959
Hydraulically integrated feed pump.
- 80% load is 960 HHP@ 2100 rpm, can be used for 50% of the duty cycle or 6 out of every 12 hours.
- 70% load is 840 HHP @ 2100 rpm. Operation below this can be used cyclic continuous.
- 100% load is 1150 HHP @ 2100 rpm, Can be used for maximum one hour. The following hour has to be below
- 70% (840 HHP @ 2100 rpm)
If the speed is lowered to 1800 rpm, the full load is lowered to 1040 HHP.
- 80% load is 830 HHP@ 1800 rpm.
- 70% load is 730 HHP @ 1800 rpm.
- If these limits are exceeded there will be limited warrant.
For further information please contact Maintenance Diesel Department.