Zerust Axxanol 750 VCI Oil
Zerust Axxanol 750 VCI Oil
Zerust®/Excor® Axxanol™ 750 rust preventative oil offers sprayable protection with Vapor Corrosion Inhibitors (VCIs) to metals shipped or stored in enclosed packaging. It provides robust corrosion protection to metal surfaces as well as in hard-to-reach voids, crevices, and chambers.
Unit of delivery:
19 ltr. (5 gallon)
Do more with time and resources with one product, Zerust® Axxanol™ 750 VCI Oil. It provides comprehensive protection by combining a moisture barrier and contact inhibitor film coating with Zerust® VCI chemistry that migrates to protect voids and crevices. Axxanol™ 750 is designed to be applied by spray, mist or fog and protects steel, cast iron, aluminum, brass and copper for years in applications using packaging.
Axxanol™ 750 leaves a clear, thin, oily film that can be removed with an alkaline cleaner. To protect voids, apply to reachable surfaces by spray, mist or fog and then tightly seal in an enclosure. The VCI protective molecules will saturate and protect within the enclosure. Axxanol™ 750 remains sprayable at sub-zero temperatures of -10°F (-23°C). Please contact your
Zerust® representative for more information on how to use Axxanol™ 750
Ready to use oil-based VCI rust preventative liquid. Light amber liquid coating results in a thin, oily, clear, waterbarrier film.
- Apply via spray, mist, or fogging
- Application temperature: -10 to 122°F (-23 to 50°C)
- Coverage (immersion): 1600 ft2, (149 m2) per gal
- Usage (spray): 600 ft2 (55.8 m2) per gal
- Layer thickness: Approx. 1 mil (25 µm)
- Removability: Alkaline cleaner
- VOC content EPA Method 24: 2.14 Lbs/gal (257 g/L)
- Flash Point ASTM D93B: 176°F (80°C)
- Dynamic Viscosity: 30-60cPs @73°F #61, 100RPM
- Indoors: For VCI, use in packaging. For Axxanol™ 750 protection without VCI see Axxanol™ 750-NV
- Indoors (w/ VCI Packaging): For years
- Outdoor: Not recommended
- Closed System: Up to 3 years
- Humidity ASTM D1748: Meets or exceeds 600 hrs
- Salt Spray ASTM B117: Minimum 40 hrs
- Metal types: Multimetal protection
Store in a cool (50 to 90°F / 10 to 32°C), dry place and away from sunlight in original packaging for up to 2 years from the date of shipment.
- During Operation
- May be used with Zerust® packaging
- All in one VCI, contact inhibitor, and barrier protection
- Sprayable and easy to remove
- Protects in hard-to-reach voids and chambers
- Multimetal protection
Product in unopened original container prior to use does not meet criteria for hazardous waste according to 40 CFR 261 (no components listed on F, K, P or U lists; not ignitable, not corrosive, not reactive and not toxic).