Zerust AxxaWash NW-10C
Zerust AxxaWash NW-10C
AxxaWash™ NW-10C is a metalworking wash and rinse fluid that cleans and deactivates sources of corrosion such as chlorides, oils and contaminants. Cleaning with the wash solution enhances the effectiveness of future corrosion prevention methods.
Unit of delivery:
208 ltr. (55 gallon)
Zerust®/Excor® AxxaWash™ NW-10C is a mildly alkaline, aqueous-based cleaning agent that can be used in immersion, ultrasonic, and low to ultra-high pressure (UHP) spray cleaning modes. In addition to effective hydrocarbon soil removal, a solution of AxxaWash™ NW-10C deactivates common corrosion causing anionic contaminants such as chlorides and sulfates left by metalworking fluids. Cleaning metals effectively results in prolonged periods of flash corrosion inhibition. The product is conveniently offered as a liquid concentrate and may be diluted per the application.
Ideal for use on highly reactive ferrous metals such as cast iron and freshly worked steel. Metals properly cleaned with a solution of AxxaWash™ NW-10 have enhanced corrosion protection from products such as Zerust Axxatec™ and Axxanol™ coatings and Zerust® VCI packaging materials. Thoroughly dry the cleaned metals before placing into packaging.
Metalworking rinse and wash fluid concentrate.
- Apply via immersion, ultrasonic, spray, pressurized spray
- Application temperature: 77 - 140°F ( 25 - 60°C)
- Appearance: Amber liquid
- pH of concentrate: 11.5-12
- pH of 5% solution: 11-11.5
- Max VOC of concentrate 26%
- Mainly for use on ferrous-based alloys and stainless steel. - Test prior to use on non-ferrous alloys.
Store in a cool, dry place and away from sunlight in original packaging for up to 2 years from the date of shipment. Do not allow to freeze. Reseal or close container cap after each use. Product will dry and thicken in open container.
- Water-based preservation cleaner concentrate
- For use in ultrasonic, immersion, and low to ultrahigh pressure spray modes
- Streak-free and low odor
- Deactivates common anionic contaminants
- Removes soluble and particulate metalworking soils
- Enhances the effectiveness of RP coatings and VCI packaging
- Reduces flash corrosion
Prevent rust on parts caused by contaminants left over from metalworking fluids by washing with a solution of AxxaWash™ NW-10C. Apply as a final rinse for metals that are streak free.