ZERION FVS CORROSION INHIBITOR - FVS-S10 MESH SLEEVE
Zerion FVS-S10 Corrosion Inhibitor
This versatile corrosion inhibiting product is widely used in applications where there are vapor spaces requiring the use of Vapor Corrosion Inhibitor (VCI) and also the possibility of water ingress that requires a strong Soluble Corrosion Inhibitor (SCI) to neutralize contaminants.
Unit of delivery:
Mesh sleeve 1 mtr long x 20 mm diameter
Zerion FVS is a versatile new corrosion inhibitor specifically designed to protect ferrous metals in aggressive corrosion environments where there is the possibility of the accumulation of water, moisture and/or water ingress.
Zerion FVS provides unique dual action corrosion protection making it the best in class in the market today.
Vapor Corrosion Inhibitors (VCIs) to protect the interiors of “air space” voids and exposed metal surfaces on welded joints, in crevices, at coating holidays, etc. Soluble Corrosion Inhibitors (SCIs) that mitigate corrosion from moisture accumulation or the ingress of water.
This combination penetrates gaps and interstices inside of enclosed voids to provide comprehensive coverage.
Corrosion inhibitor lubricant greases.
- Application Temp: 35 to 110°F
- Place in center of void and seal tightly.Provides approximately 3,1m3 volume of protection
- Ferrous metals in aggressive corrosion environments
Keep only in original container. Store in a dry place. Store at room temperature. Store in a well ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- Aboveground Storage Tank Soil Side Bottoms
- Pipe Casing and Pipeline Preservation
- Protection of Voids / Enclosures
- Hydrostatic Testing
- Easy-to-use and versatile system.
- Corrosion protection for voids and interstices that are impossible to protect with other methods.
- VCIs offer non-permanent corrosion protection at the molecular level that is safe and eco-friendly.
- May be combined with simple monitoring procedures to ensure effectiveness of the solution.
- Protection for tank bottom plates and welds with little to no surface preparation.
- For tank SSB application, it may be used independently or in conjunction with cathodic protection.
- Vapor action ensures uniform distribution within the tank bottom.