Zerust- ICT - Poly VCI Film Bags
300mm X 450mm (12" X 18")
Zerust - ICT - Poly VCI Film Bags
Zerust/Excor ICT VCI Bags provide convenient and proven protection against corrosion damage for metals in shipping and storage. They are available in ferrous, non-ferrous, anti-tarnish and multimetal protection types and in various flat, zipper and gusseted sizes
Unit of delivery:
Package a' 500 bags
Zerust®/Excor® ICT®510-C VCI Bags are a polyethylene product impregnated with volatile corrosion inhibitors.
- Metal protection types:
Protects clean metals for years when used correctly and utilized within three years from receipt. Not intended for outdoor use.
Store in original packaging away from direct sunlight in conditions below 85°F (30°C) and 50% RH for up to 3 years from the date of shipment.
4 mil (102 µm)
Dart impact resistance:
Machine Direction (MD): 0.60 lb-f (2.7 N) Transverse Direction (TD): 0.65 lb-f (2.9 N)
Tensile strength at yield:
Machine Direction (MD): 1905 psi (13.1 MPa) Transverse Direction (TD): 1538 psi (10.6 MPa)
Tensile strength at break:
Machine Direction (MD): 3045 psi (21.0 MPa) Transverse Direction (TD): 2917 psi (20.1 MPa)
Elongation at break:
Machine Direction (MD): 560% Transverse Direction (TD): 610%
Machine Direction (MD): 11.0 lb-f/in (1926 N/m) Transverse Direction (TD): 11.5 lb-f/in (2014 N/m)
Water vapor transmission rate:
0.06 g/(100 in2/day)
Vapor inhibiting ability (VIA):
- Work in progress
- Effective corrosion protection and packaging combined in one step
- Metals are ready for use and assembly directly out of the packaging
- Available in many different formulations and sizes
- Provides safe* and effective Zerust® VCI protection.
- Safe for people. This product does not pose a health hazard to users due to its classification as an article according to EU REACH, UN GHS, US OSHA HazCom and CA WHMIS regulations. - Zerust® VCI chemistry is safe for sensitive electronics. No galvanic effects, residues or changes in the properties of metals. The protective molecules dissipate upon opening of package
Size Range (width):
2” - 125” (flat)
2” - 150” (gusset)