The LT-3100S GMDSS system has voice and data capabilities with 100% global coverage. It consists of a control unit, handset and antenna unit. In addition you may add options like SSAS, LRIT, alarm panel, printer and interface to other systems like BAM. Through your air-time provider you can choose the subscription plan that meets your needs.
LT-3100S GMDSS provides the mariners with a new, improved safety feature; direct voice contact with search and rescue coordinators. With LT-3100S GMDSS’s ease-of -use human interface, this may just be crucial to save lives in a critical situation
The LT-3100S GMDSS system is very easy to install. Everything you need is included in the box. There is a flush mount and a bracket mount included. The antenna can be mounted either a pole mount (1,5” tube) or angle bracket mount (1” to 2,5” tube).
A built-in webserver is used for installation and maintenance.
- SOLAS GMDSS Approved (Sea Areas A1, A2, and A3)
- 100% Global Distress Coverage
- Distress Alert & Distress Call
- Safety Calling & Safety Messaging
- Maritime Safety Information (MSI)
- Support for remote Alarm Panels
- Support for GMDSS Printer
- Support for Bridge Alert Management (BAM)
- Ship Security Alert System (SSAS)
- Voice & SMS (non-GMDSS services)
- Single antenna cable solution (up to 500 m)
- High-performance GNSS/GPS receiver
- Webserver for configuration and maintenance
- MED Module B+D, RED(CE), FCC, ISED, ROHS2, Iridium
Click here for contact information
The new LT3100S GMDSS provides true global coverage. For the first time ever a true global GMDSS device has been approved. In 2018 IMO recognized Iridium as a provider of GMDSS satellite services. Lars Thrane has developed the first terminal, the LT-3100S GMDSS. It meets all standards and certification requirements needed for worldwide maritime satellite communications equipment (MED, Wheelmark).