IKM Elektro performs extensive testing of our clients’ high voltage installations. The scope of work typically includes testing of high voltage cabling, systems, and equipment according to the manufacturer’s specifications - and the expectations of customers and authorities. We are able to develop and implement comprehensive high voltage testing strategies in order to mitigate the risk of an unforeseen breakdown or safety-related issue. The high voltage testing can be performed both as part of the commissioning and verifications of new installations and on older high voltage installations.
The testing of high voltage electrical equipment, systems, and cables is a highly specialized activity. On every high voltage installation, our trained engineers carry out their specified area of work to the highest technical and safety standards.
We offer a full range of high voltage testing services, which include (not limited to) the following:
- VLF (Very Low Frequency) test
- PD (Partial Discharge) diagnostic on switchgear, transformers, cables, etc.
- PD (Partial Discharge) tests on bushings, spacers, Insulators, etc.
- AC (Alternating Current) diagnostic insulation testing
- DC (Direct Current) diagnostic insulation testing
- DC (Direct Current) hipot test
- OTDR (Optical Time-Domain Reflectometer) test
- TDR (Time-Domain Reflectometer) test
- Low resistance (micro ohm) test
- Transformer winding tests
- Transformer insulation resistance
- Primary injection test
- Secondary injection test
- Circuit breaker test
- Earth resistance test
- Cable fault locating
- Umbilicals and subsea cables test
- High voltage cabling & end termination test